Search for atmospheres
Spirits of the sea come to life at night
Ghostly Night Sailing
You're stirred awake from your deep sleep by something you can't explain; a voice from the depths, like an angel singing miles underwater. You scurry up the wooden steps to the main deck, then to the edge of the quarter-deck, peering into the darkness. There's some light fog, but you're pretty sure that's not why you're seeing what you're seeing; dozens of spectral, glowing, ocean spirits effortlessly keeping speed, and they lament in such ethereal and beautiful songs. You're entranced, however, by the same song as they seem to all be as well, and watch them disappear in the direction of the voice that pulled you from your sleep; so beautiful and haunting, temping enough to make you want to go for a swim.
Comments for "Ghostly Night Sailing"
License details for "Ghostly Night Sailing"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- whale 2 by davidou from http://freesound.org +)
- Flag Flapping In The Wind by felix.blume from freesound.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- BeachWaves2-FS by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Rigging by kehbe +)
- Singing Ghost by killbaybee +)
- Dolphin sounds by Rich Zebro +)