Search for atmospheres
You're a student in Halloween Town
Halloween Town Library
You go to the library to get much needed study. You can hear people dropping books and pacing around the place. Other Halloween Town teens are there and distracting each other with there talking until the werewolves howl and the librarian reminds them for the 100th time to be silent. Your just trying to relax and get on with your studying and enjoying the old sounds the library makes
Comments for "Halloween Town Library"
License details for "Halloween Town Library"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Books Dropping by Nicktadz from http://freesound.org +)
- Coyote Howls by Soundboard +)
- Crowd Murmur Loop by Torgeirr +)
- Shush by wicdz from http://freesound.org +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license