Search for atmospheres
Reading a scary story about a haunted house in French Canada
La Maison Hantée
A student at a religious college in French Canada records the strange tale told to him by a visitor from another town. The man recounts walking potatoes, a drawer of beheaded forks, the mysterious extinguishing of his candle, among other scary occurrences. Was it only a story, or something more sinister?
Comments for "La Maison Hantée"
License details for "La Maison Hantée"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- writing with fountain pen by *)
- Dark ambient by Empty +)
- Giant footsteps by mmaruska from https://freesound.org +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking in the House by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Cutlery by tiptoe84 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license