Search for atmospheres
Mystery of Witchen rock
You are standing inside the gateway on a property known as Witchen Rock. The tall grass and dead trees don't totally obscure your view of the haunted house that was built on this property some 120 years ago. The last known resident was an old, bitter and hateful woman that neighbors believed was practicing the black arts. In 1982 she was found hanging from a large hook jabbed into her neck, dangling from the third story window. Investigators found evidence of a homicide, but no further clues as to who or why.
When the Coroner arrived to collect her corpse, he couldn't find her. Investigators quickly returned to the room where they left her and were stunned...what happened to the body? Hours of searching turned up nothing at all, not a trace. The house was boarded up and left abandoned. In 1986, 3 teenagers broke the lock to the front gate and entered Witchen Rock, up the rocky hill and into that house....they were never seen again.
Comments for "Mystery of Witchen rock"
License details for "Mystery of Witchen rock"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- ambience_wind_eerie by Evilface38 +)
- Dark Breathy Scream Flourish 1 by Fox Forrester +)
- Wind Massive by Massive Song +)
- Crickets at the Garden by Rantz +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license