Search for atmospheres
Zombie graveyards can actually be quite peaceful.
Rest in Peace
I designed this as sort of a background for a fantasy series I'm doing which has a lot of fantasy elements with a more modern twist.
Poor zombies. They're so misunderstood. They don't want to feast upon the living. Well, at least these ones don't. They just want to rest in peace... and maybe get up every now and again to enjoy the crisp autumn air and the patter of the rain. Sure, they may be the living dead, but they aren't all monsters. Some are actually pretty nice. People may think you're strange for hanging out in the graveyard, but who cares what they think? The zombies know you'll all join them eventually, and then you can all just relax and watch the world of the living go by.
Hey... Tom dropped by the local slaughterhouse and picked up some fresh pig's brains. So yummy! Can you believe they were going to throw these out?
Comments for "Rest in Peace"
License details for "Rest in Peace"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Breathing by Hintringer from Freesound.org +)
- zombies_breathe by jonathan b +)
- zombies_long_one by jonathan b +)
- creepy door by Loki king +)
- Zombie Moan by missozzy zombie-18 from http://freesound.org +)
- Brown Noise by reaktorplayer from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Meadow Rains and Thunder by Yuval from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license