Search for atmospheres
Inside the Pyramids of Egypt
The Living Dead
You are taking a tour of ancient Egypt and you have just entered a pyramid that was built to house the bodies of some not-so-saintly men. This pyramid was only discovered recently because over the years, sand had covered it up to its peak. Archeologists had never known that the Egyptians had built these crypts for undesirable people, but the hieroglyphics suggest that the people of ancient Egypt believe that by sealing this pyramid with a thick plaster-like material and saying prayers over the bricks, the tomb would forever house the spirits of the evil-doers as long as no one entered the pyramid again. Once you and the others enter the tomb however, you succumb to fear as frightening voices and sounds surround you and it seems that someone has sealed the pyramid's entrance with you inside.
Comments for "The Living Dead"
License details for "The Living Dead"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- creepybackground by alextundra from freesound.org +)
- Choir Drone by By Cyberworm - www.freesound.org +)
- Dark Breathy Scream Flourish 2 by Fox Forrester +)
- Layered Whispering by geogeo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- Drone Monk by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Drone Omen by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Cave wind by http://freesound.org +)
- Evil Voice by http://www.freesound.org/people/Serithi/sounds/151614/ +)